Dental Implant Procedures to Enhance Your Smile
A lot of people tend to neglect the proper care of their oral health because they think it is too mundane compared to other important matters. But aside from health reasons, having a good set of teeth actually helps improve your life in general. Are you aware that flashing a simple smile can radiate warmth and positive energy to the people around you? It is therefore highly important that you start caring for your teeth right now, the same way you trim your hair by going to the salon every month.
Well another main reason individuals do not visit dentists regularly is due to fear. The thought of metal instruments touching their teeth may be enough to make them cringe. But have you thought why almost everybody has a misconception about dentist and oral care? It actually boils down to lack of education. So today, allow us to share to you some insights on dental implants and how these can enhance the overall quality of your life.
What are dental implant procedures?
1. Single Tooth Implants – involves the insertion of single titanium for a tooth replacement. When the process goes smoothly, it is then followed by the attachment of a single crown after about 1-2 months.
2. Fixed-bridge on Implants – this is the process for a replacement of two to four teeth which involves the insertion of two dental implants across the number of teeth needed to be replaced. What follows is the attachment of fixed bridge stretching across two, three or four teeth.
3. Over-denture – this procedure is ideal for individuals who already lost most of their teeth. The process is like the All-on-Four, but only involves two implants instead of four. Unlike other dental implant types, this can be removed through the expertise of a dental professional.
4. All on Four – is considered to be the most extreme dental implant procedure to date, which uses four titanium dental implants on the top or bottom of the jaw bone. Next comes the attachment of a fixed denture that acts as a new set of natural teeth.
5. TODAY TEETH Method – is a protocol perfected by Dr. Scott Hamblin that cuts the time of having to wait for the dental implant to heal while getting the same result. It can be used to replace a single tooth, several teeth and even a full mouth of teeth. Patients have reported that it is comfortable and their oral health was drastically improved within a day.
If you are looking for a reliable dentist in the Utah area, you may consider giving the professionals at UTAH DENTAL IMPLANTS & AESTHETIC a call. You can easily schedule a consultation that is most convenient to you and what’s more, it is free! Act now, and reclaim that beautiful smile you have always wanted.